Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One Year ago Today...........

I Married my BEST Friend and Lover


I was so excited I smiled so BIG my cheeks were sore for days afterward.




It was a BEAUTIFUL and special day for us.



I was so HAPPY to have my parents with us on our SPECIAL day! They looked so cute! We LOVE them.



So MANY good friends and our Boca Ward Family as well braved the heat and joined us.



It has been an exciting year full of many adventures and most important of all LOVE.

We look forward to seeing where this next year takes us. I THANK Heavenly Father EVERYDAY for the blessing that is Cory. He is the light in my life and makes everyday a beautiful HAPPY one! He puts up with all of my insaneness and he is always there to listen and help when I have a problem.

I am so proud to be Mrs. Brielle Yvonne Griffin.



CHEERS To the next Year HONEY!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS CORY AND BRIE! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL and we are sad your not in Florida anymore but Happy Anniversary! WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Many good wishes for the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS GUYS! We LOVE YOU AND are SO happy that your married! BTW You look beautiful Brie! CONGRATS! Cant wait to see where the next years take you!

    ReplyDelete