Sunday, November 1, 2009

First California Fog & New Front Plate........

We have not been back in California to have a winter for over 3 years.

This is such a beautiful sight to see...

It was so wonderful to wake up one morning and see our favorite Winter time joy... FOG!!!!



Next little thing is silly but special to me.




The FIRST thing I did once we bought this car was go straight down to a local auto shop and purchase a personal decorative front plate. I LOVE the PATRIOTS football team. I thought it added Character to my adorable new car! Well that plate has had a PRIME spot on the front of our car for over a year and I thought that it could use a rest.



I got this plate when I was in New York 7 years ago. It was to remind me of how positively FABULOUS Broadway plays are. I love the colors and I love how cute it looks on the front of the car!

The Patriots plate saw Florida and all the way across to California. Lets see what adventures come to this plate.......

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get pulled over for not having your real plates on the front and the back! Happened to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Cory's dad keeps telling us we are gonna get in trouble. I guess I am willing to walk on the BAD side for a while. Once we get our BORING Cal Plates we will become Californians again and settle down and be legal ;-)

    ReplyDelete