Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GREAT Day to FLY !

"EVERY Day is a GREAT Day to FLY at Sky Blue"

Thats the school motto here at Sky Blue Aviation, and boy oh boy it sure is not just a GREAT day but a truly BEAUTIFUL day to fly!

These past few weeks, South Florida has been hit with unusually beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, no rain in sight weather. It has been pretty HOT but it has been GORGEOUS!

I am currently working on my IFR (Instrument Flight Rating), and have been doing lots of flying with the instructors here! It has been pretty EXCITING!


I know this picture is kinda blurry, but I liked it a bit! It looks very much like heart monitor signs. It is actually about 200 hundred feet above the runway coming to land in Boca Raton.



This Picture is taken about 1800 feet AGL parallel to I-95 freeway around 6pm you can see all the headlights snaking along the slow moving freeway. Seeing this Who wouldnt want to FLY?

Other than Flying, This Weekend Cory and I went to see STAR TREK at the PREMIER level of the Palace Theatre here in Boca. The Premier Level is the one and ONLY way to see movies! It has like private plush couches you can sit on and have food and drinks brought to you. It is 21 and up so there are no kids and it is high above the other seats to allow for little to no noise during the movie! It is exclusive so only about 20 couples can sit up there and peacefully escape and watch the movie in peace! Its pretty FABULOUS, and that was just the seating! The movie was FANTASTIC! I am not too big of a Star Trek fan but Cory is and it was a really surprisingly WONDERFUL movie! I HIGHLY encourage EVERYONE to go see it! It was well worth seeing!

Sunday was MOTHER'S DAY!!!! I am so sad to be 3,800 miles away from my Mom, but it was nice to chat with her and wish her a Very Happy Mother's Day! Cory is also the same distance away from his Mom, and He misses her just as much! Mother's are the most blessed AMAZING women in the UNIVERSE! I am so Proud to have such GREAT Mother's in my life! Both women are exceptionally special and LOVE unconditionally! So here is to you Rebecca Hinckley and Sherene Olthoff, Our WONDERFUL MOTHER'S THANK YOU for raising us to be strong,
LOVING, Spiritual, GREAT people! We sure could not have done it without you!


4 comments:

  1. Yowza Brielle!! You look hot next to an airplane!! You picked the right profession for sure. ;)
    I love the blurry picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I see you found The Cutest Blog on the Block!!! Looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure did find Cutest blog! I love all of the templates! they are lots of fun to play with! I miss you tons Roxanne! I hope things are going FABULOUS for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenni! I LOVE flying! It is so liberating! I think it is MUCH safer than driving on the nations freeways!

    ReplyDelete