Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crazy In Love we know........

So Cory and I are not parents of any kids (yet).... BUT we do have a few adorable little animals. So please pardon my insaness, but until we have little ones I must be a doting and proud mommy and show off how completely ADORABLE my little Guinea Pig Herbie and my precious little girl Charlotte are. They are so much fun and we just wanted to document it for our friends here!!!



Seriously SO cute! My handsome and my little one and sleeping together! ( Pardon the mess I didnt make the bed well)


Me and Charlotte! She is so snuggly and completely ADORABLE!



Completely like a sleeping angel! My baby girl! Under her blanket sleeping soundly! Taking up the entire side of the bed SUCH A DIVA like mommy!

Now onto Herbie. He has been in my life for about 4 years now! We joke about Cory adopting Herbie! His FULL name is Herbert Hoover Hinckley Griffin AKA Herbie the Love Bug!



Cor Loves this little guy tons! They are fighting to be "Man of the house" Herbie talks to Cory lots more than he talks to me! When Cory walks in the door after work it is about 5 whole minutes of Herbie talking i.e. squeeling and popcorning all over the cage.


But he is still a Mommy's Piggy!

So again Pardon our insaneness but these our the loves of our life and they make us giggle, smile, and truly LOVE coming home every day!

Happy Valentines Day from Cory, Brie, Herbie & Charlotte.

The Griffin's

No comments:

Post a Comment