Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Shopaholic and the Bag Lady.......


So today after a nice trip to Steve Madden for some EMERGENCY shoes
(*cough*) . I put my REUSABLE bag down before putting it away and came back to find........


CHARLOTTE!!!! She is so sneaky!

So I left the bag on the ground and checked back in periodically. This is the progression of Charlotte in the bag pictures.




She is now just about to sleep



Finally asleep



Now I just took a follow up picture.


Poor thing she got all scared. She was asleep. I LOVE our little bag kitty. She is a light and a bundle of fun in our house!

3 comments:

  1. So Adorable! You guys have a VERY Cute kitty! I LOVE the blog title. You are SO a shopaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE STEVE MADDEN!!!! I know thats not the point of this blog but I had to say. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete